Saturday 14 December 2013

Places You Should Go


1 ) Santorini, Greece.
    While I'm sure most people have Greece on your list of       
    places you need to see before you die. Santorini is extra 
    special to me. I've been in love with Santorini for years 
    now. Actually, I'm sure most people who saw Sisterhood Of 
    The Travelling Pants movies can attest to that. Ever since I 
    read those books, as a child, and then saw the movies. I've 
    absolutely needed to go to Santorini.



2 ) Sorrento, Italy.



3 ) Bali, Indonesia.
    I'm almost positive anyone that's seen Eat, Pray and Love 
    movie added Bali to their list of places they need to see 
    before they die while they were still in the movie theatre. 
    If you haven't see it, watch it right now and you will want 
    to book your trip there ASAP. :D



4 ) The Maldives
    I've been thinking about why The Maldives are on my list of 
    places to go before I die, and why they should be on yours, 
    and I've come up with two reasons ; Those amazing over-water 
    hotels are there, and there's -electric blue- water. Google 
    it. You won't be sorry. I personally just don't think it     
    gets cooler than that. :)




 5 ) Paris, France.

     Even if you think it's cheesy, there's a good chance you 
     want to see Paris  just as much as the rest of the world 
     does. In all seriousness though, are there people who don't 
     have Paris on their lists of places to see before 
     they die? Who doesn't want to eat croissants by the Eiffel        Tower and go to the Love Lock Bridge ? Surely those people        doesn't exist, right ?



6 ) Cape Town, South Africa.
    South Africa is a beautiful country and Cape Town is a     
    perfect example of that. While it's scenic and absolutely   
    gorgeous, there's so much going on  behind all of that that 
    no-one-sees. There's so much history in South Africa that    
    you can go there for that while also getting to experience a 
    beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment